1. Going for a morning walk at -5 degree C.
2. And doing that on Route 66 at 7000 feet elevation in Flagstaff.
3. Being on an Helicopter for the first time ever.
4. And flying over the Grand Canyon.
5. Watching a movie at an IMAX for the first time ever.
6. And watching an incredible National Geographic movie on that.
7. Getting a speeding ticket for the first time ever. (I wasn't driving!).
8. And getting that in pitch dark on the Grand Canyon South rim (US 64).
Can you imagine doing all this within 24 hrs? I did and will post photos later.