1. DON'T PANIC!
2. Indian Cricket League (ICL) will have 8 teams max. Start with Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chandigarh and Delhi. Baroda and Bengaluru will be added later. 30 team BCCI trophies are a joke.
3. Invite corporates to own the teams. Talk to Laloo, Mallya, Anil Ambani, AC Muthaiah, Shiv Nadar and Vinoo Mammen.
4. Start/acquire a cricket portal. Not the ICL website. Isn't ESPN owned CricInfo screwing us already? Besides we need to feed the Software Laborers.
5. Two more leagues - Galli League and College League.
6. All matches are day/night and will have free entry. Get real, who's gonna come?
7. Commentary in all languages. Ten - English, Zee Sports - Hindi etc. Pakistanis will get Urdu, Punjabi and Sindhi for sure.
8. Get rid of Kapil Dev.