Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Mighty Vote!

1. Voting for BJP's Ananth Kumar in Bangalore South.
2. 12 days of door-2-door campaigning, meeting about 6000 people in their homes. (6 straight weekends in Chitradurga, Bangalore Central, Bangalore North, Mysore, Hosur and South Chennai.)
3. Hacking up a rails application for the BJP state IT cell. (hasn't gone live yet)
4. Contribution to the party election fund.
5. Participation in 'Friends of BJP' and 'Advani @ Campus' events.

I have done whatever I could, to support BJP in this election. I hope I have done enough to save the life of atleast one fellow Indian from the terrorists and their chamcha Manmohan Singh. If I haven't and the Congress returns to power, please let me feel a fraction less guilty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Balaji wrote :
I have done whatever I could, to support BJP in this election. I hope I have done enough to save the life of atleast one fellow Indian from the terrorists and their chamcha Manmohan Singh.

Is BJP the solution or is it you feel the better of the two ?

Balaji said...

i'm convinced BJP is the solution.

Congress doesn't even come second in my preference. If BJP can't make it, I would like to see a Buddhadeb led govt, although that seems very unlikely now.

Arun said...

good job dude. instead of whinning like others, u r doing something useful.

Financial fina Funding google said...

Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer Xmas loan, business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan,student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your score, If yes contact us via Email: finance2014911@gmail.com Fill The Loan Application Form Below Name............ Amount Needed........ Duration.......... Country............ Monthly income....... Age............. Phone Number........ Sex ................. Email................Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:....... Apply now on this email :finance2014911@gmail.com Warm Regards Dr Purva Sharegistry