1. Voting for BJP's Ananth Kumar in Bangalore South.
2. 12 days of door-2-door campaigning, meeting about 6000 people in their homes. (6 straight weekends in Chitradurga, Bangalore Central, Bangalore North, Mysore, Hosur and South Chennai.)
3. Hacking up a rails application for the BJP state IT cell. (hasn't gone live yet)
4. Contribution to the party election fund.
5. Participation in 'Friends of BJP' and 'Advani @ Campus' events.
I have done whatever I could, to support BJP in this election. I hope I have done enough to save the life of atleast one fellow Indian from the terrorists and their chamcha Manmohan Singh. If I haven't and the Congress returns to power, please let me feel a fraction less guilty.