Constituency (ward number) - Candidate - Party - why you should vote for this candidate
1. Byatarayanapura (7) - Mangala Shridhar - BJP - she is the prabhari of Karnataka BJP IT cell, a tribal leader and a state general secretory. I have met her once. She is ok.
2. Hebbala (21) - Derek - Janadhwani - candidate put up by NGOs.
3. Ramamurthy Nagar (26) - Anjanappa - candidate from North East Federation of RWAs
4. Banasavadi (27) - Rajasekhar - candidate from North East Federation of RWAs
5. Kacharkanahalli (29) - Ashok Kamath - candidate from North East Federation of RWAs
6. Aramane Nagara (35) - Meenakshi Bharath - a Gynacologist put by Lok Satta. she was involved with SmartVote last year. Excused herself becos of her own candidacy.
7. Lingarajapura (49) - M. Sakshi - Janadhwani - candidate put up by NGOs.
8. Shakthi Ganapathi Nagar (74) - Pujappa - Janadhwani - candidate put up by NGOs.
9. Vasanth Nagar (93) - Ramakanth - Lok Satta candidate
10. Okalipuram (96) - Veena - Prajakeeya Paksha - a transgender candidate
11. Hampi Nagar (133) - Pushpalatha - Janadhwani - candidate put up by NGOs.
12. Rayapuram (137) - Srinivasa Murthy - Janadhwani - candidate put up by NGOs.
13. Sunkenahalli (142) - Prakash Belawadi - Lok Satta candidate
14. Lakkasandra (146) - Chandrasekhar Hariharan - Lok Satta candidate
15. Koramangala (151) - Dr Florence - JDS - I'm voting for her. isn't that reason enuf?
16. Basavanagudi (154) - C N Kumar - Lok Satta candidate
17. Rajarajeshwari Nagar (160) - Dr Shankara K Prasad - Lok Satta candidate
18. HSR Layout (174) - Prof. Amaravathi - Congress - http://www.profamaravathi.com/
19. Padmanabha Nagar (182) - Ramakrishna - Citizens Action Forum
20. Anjanapura (196) - Lion Renukumar - some RWA called Konanakunte Kshemabhivruddhi Sangagala Okkoota