Papers, Reports and Notes:
- Electoral Reforms - Points to Ponder: A note by the Core Committee on Electoral Reforms based on Regional Consultations. April 2011.
- Background paper on Electoral Reforms: Prepared by the Core Committee on Electoral Reforms. Dec 2010.
- Important Electoral Reforms proposed by the Election Commission. Note available on the Election Commission website. Feb 2011.
- ADR/New Recommendations for Electoral Reforms. Recommendations by Association for Democratic Reforms. Apr 2011.
- Electoral and Political Party Reforms in India. Note by Jayaprakash Narayan for Mont Pelerin Society (MPS) Asia Regional Meeting. Feb 2011.
- Electoral Reforms in India: A lecture by J M Lyngdoh. Jan 2009.
- Proposed Electoral Reforms. Proposals by the Election Commission based on the experiences from Lok Sabha Election 2004.
- Electoral Reforms Goals: A Loksatta discussion paper on Electoral Reforms.
- Electoral Reforms: A presentation by Jayaprakash Narayan at the Workshop on Electoral Reforms, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore. March 2002
- National and Regional Consultations on Electoral Reforms. The law ministry website on the work of the Core Committee on Electoral Reforms.
- Consultations on Electoral Reforms: The resource page of ADR on Electoral Reforms.
- Foundation for Democratic Reforms: The thinktank of Loksatta which has published several articles on Electoral reforms.
- Why India is in dire need of electoral reform: Article by Soutik Biswas in June 2011.
- Electoral reforms in India: For a stronger democratic polity.: A summary of the issues. Feb 2010.
- Campaign for Electoral Reforms in India: An organization promoting Proportional Representation System.
The following articles throw light on the struggle in 2002-03 to get candidates declare financial and criminal records while filing their nominations.