These commentators are a bunch of losers, I tell you. Saturday's game (166-8) was one of the better days of test cricket I have ever watched. 8-1 looks ugly from the commentary box? Wonder who's gushing when Laxman flicks one outside off to mid-wicket?
And the sheer hypocrisy of going after Ponting for not throwing it all in and blaming Dhoni for doing exactly the same. Glad Dhoni told them to stuff it, standing outside leg-stump. Boy! wasn't Bowden taken for a ride?
I once helped 'Guru' Greg with ideas to screw the Indian team. Here's few for Ganguly's spiritual heir (?!!).
1. Keep a seven 7-2 field on one side of the wicket. I mean 7 behind the square. Short balls only.
2. Use a part-time bowler, specifically to land on the wicket in his follow-through.
3. Make the wicket keeper stand on the boundary.
4. Appoint retiring players as captain and bowl 60 overs a day.
5. When defending a 1-0 lead, bat five days of the test.